SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Sales from Online Store (IS Retail)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following problem:

My IS Retail Client have websites stores where customer place orders. When customers confirms their order, the payment is checked, then two things happen:

1. Triggers the picking and sending of stock from de DC or store near to the customer if they select an option "click & Collect"

2.The sale is process into a SAP via the POS interface for the store.

The problem is my client can't report on their online sales as it just blends in with every other store POS Sale.

They want a new distribution chain for online store but we are nervous about needing to duplicate master data into this new Distribution Chain.

I have been doing some testing with a new DChain but seems to be like I have to extend all of articles to this new Dchain and that's something the client  doesn't want to do.

Any recommendation?

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP for Retail

G. Lakshmipathi

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use different POS transaction type in stores at POS system for online sales where customer used option "Click and Collect" and accordingly you can create the movement type for those sales in ECC.

If you manage to differentiate the sales in POS, you can easily manage the differentiation in SAP as well.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""""The problem is my client can't report on their online sales as it just blends in with every other store POS Sale.

They want a new distribution chain for online store but we are nervous about needing to duplicate master data into this new Distribution Chain.'''''''''''''

Currently how they are mapping online sales(i mean what distribution channel currently using)

if needed--You create one more distribution chain--extend the materials only to that Distribution chain(Need to input your VOR1 settings here)

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Thanks for your replay. I'm very new in IS Retail... They are currently using the same Distribution Channel. For my testing I Set up a new Distribution Channel for Online Store. They are using WPUBON IDOC. All the sales comes in the same IDOC. The problem is I can't see how SAP can differentiate when the sales come from one distribution channel or another.

Adriana