Did you mean: 

SNP PR creation and ECC Planned order and PR creation - diff

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,
I have question regarding PR (STR) creation by SNP  heuristics

i noticed all the STR created by SNP is automatically Firmed PR ,

IN ECC when MRP create any PR is not firmed normally create a planned order and converts to PR when it reach the time to convert to PR to PO

is there any option like ECC in APO SNP

if you are not clear about my questions please let me know

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is a standard APO - R/3 behaviour.

APO purchase requisitions ('A' R/3 creation indicator) are always firmed for the R/3 requirements planning and are, therefore, always displayed in transaction 'MD04' as being 'firmed'.

This SAP note explains this behaviour:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/453864

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano Cabalen

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

Thanks for your reply

understood but is there any option for planner like converting planned order to PR in APO  like in ECC

like in ECC the planner can manually firm the PR and let the buyer know that all firmed PR to be converted to PO

is there any such thing or similar thing in APO

Regards

Raj

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Based on what I have seen in the SAP help, planned orders for external procurement can be created in both: ECC and also in APO. Here you have the linked:

Integration of Planned Orders - Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) - SAP Library

I was trying to find how to do it, and I was not able to find the path. So I made a new search reading SAP note and I found one that says that APO does not support planned order for external procurement.

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

I read again the first link that I sent (oficial SAP help) and it is not clear for me. Anyway... I am quite sure is not possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are correct... APO can NOT create planned orders for external procurement products.

So you can NOT convert a planned order created by APO into a pur req in APO or ECC.

Sorry.

Ken

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Do you have any further question? If not please, could you please close the thread by indicating the correct answer or resolution. It could be helpful to others in futures searches on SCN.

Thanks a lot.

Mariano

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

Case closed

many thanks

Regards

Raj

Answers (0)