cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD03 not considering the open quantity of manually created PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The following cases are mentioned the current MD03 MRP PR creation.

Case1: Considering the previous MRP PR open quantity

case2:  Not considering the open quantity of manually created PR

case3: Considering the open quantity of manual PO (means without ref PR)

case4: Not considering the open quantity of PO, created against the manual PR

case5: Considering the open quantity of PO created against the MRP PR

case5: Considering the current stock.

I have doubt on case 2 & 4, why the manual created PR open quantity is not considering in MD03.

Now we are starting the manual MRP run through MD03, but n number of manual PR is there and these PR open quantity should be consider in MD03.

I have tried many times in dev server but unable find the solution and i have checked many tags, those are not related to this issue.

kindly advise me how it is possible and please check the below screen shot.

Ex. ROP was 5, Max stock level was 7 and availability check is 02 and the MRP PR created with 3 qty.(3000033374 is manual PR in below screen shot)

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ex. ROP was 5, Max stock level was 7 and availability check is 02 and the MRP PR created with 3 qty.(3000033374 is manual PR in below screen shot)

You have not given any info about what the stock was. If it drops with just one movement from 7 to zero, then it is as well below reorder point.

Assuming your stock was zero, like it currently is according to your screenshot, then you have an order of 1 and 3, makes 4 together, then MRP created a PR for  3 to reach again the max. stock level of 7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen sir,

Thanks for immediate reply.

ROP was 5, current stock 0, Max stock 7, and open PO i.e.1 and 3 qty and open manual PR qty 2 (i.e. pr-3000033374)

as per me open qty 1+3+2 = 6

The MRP PR should be create 4000044273 with 1 qty but here MRP PR created with 3 qty.

for your kind information this is manual PR (3000033374) 2 qty and this open qty is not considered while MRP run.

I need to consider the open qty of manually created PR also.

Regards.

HHC

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no evidence when the requisitions got created

PR 4000044273 is firmed in your screenshot, so I assume there was a manual change (or you create in general firmed PRs?)

I would suggest to delete 4000044273 and run MRP again to see the new result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply...

I have deleted the po 6500023828 (3 qty) and PR 4000044273 (3 qty)

ROP is 5, current stock is 0, Max stk level 7, open PO 1 qty open PR 2 qty

open qty = 1+2 =3

Expected MRP PR 4 qty

The MRP PR created with 6 qty

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at the same time an exception 20 was added to your manually created requisition, which means you shall cancel this one.

The stock is now below ROP, and it need to be filled up now. It would not help in the current situation if you get some stock in many months from now.

Please read OSS note  72267 - Resched. for reorder point planning or stor.loc.MRP , it is explained that an existing PR is only taken into consideration if the delivery date is within the planned delivery time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your exactly right, the manual PR delivery date is more than plan delivery time.

I tested by creation of one more PR and delivery date within the PDT, this PR qty is considered in MD03.

Thank you very much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

can anybody help?? to resolve this issue.

Thanks&regards

HHC