cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timesheets data not stored correctly when booking from ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are trying to book timesheets from ESS which was previously from CAT2. We are using the same Data entry profile which was used for CAT2. The target components for timesheets is CO and PPM. When i book timesheets from ESS the below fields are not getting populated in CATSDB record, these details were filled up in the time sheets submitted via CAT2, for the same Project, WBS. Can you please let me know where i am missing this details?

CPR_GUIDCATS_CPR_GUIDCHAR320Project GUID
CPR_EXTIDCATS_CPR_EXTIDCHAR240External Project ID
CPR_OBJGUIDCATS_CPR_OBJGUIDCHAR320Object ID
CPR_OBJGEXTIDCATS_CPR_OBJGEXTIDCHAR240External ID of Project Subobject
CPR_OBJTYPECATS_CPR_OBJTYPECHAR30cProjects Object Type

Regards,

Paval.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are these enabled as INPUT field in CAC2 for your profile, ensure this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I tried enabiling all the fields and it didnt work either. i feel that the worklist in ESS doesnot contains this data and is not populating data to timesheet and hence not updatating CATSDB after submission of timesheets.

Regards,

Paval.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you seeing them in Worklist or asking in Time entry, we indeed have them in CATSDB table DPR_CONF_LI The function DPR_API_CATS_WORKLIST delivers the work list for the given time period. It checks, if the involved resource(BP) is assigned to the task or not. The exporting parameters:   T_ASSGMT_BEGDA                20100126   T_ASSGMT_ENDDA                20100128 http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dbm600/helpdata/en/42/fcc2757e741aa2e10000000a422035/content.htm You need to ensure that all Cprojects  and WBS element are set as Input. Please can you check this in your profile in CAC2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth, you are correct. The issue is resolved.

Answers (0)