cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components not visible for check-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am creating a track using How_To_Create_Custom_App_ECO5200 by Hari Ravu .As I have created track and added following SC's

Now I navigated to transport studio and tried to check in the components, I found only 4 as shown in figure below.

All of them are checked in ,but import for SAP-SHRWEB in development tab got failed...Am I missing any dependencies or is there any order for importing SC's.I am still wondering why SAP-JEE ,SAP-BUILDT...are not visible in my checkin tab.Is there any problem with version....Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the sc definition in sld to find out whether sap-jee, sap buildt are required or not

if sc definition is correct, the dependent sc is automatically added when you add sc to track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

I am very happy to see a reply from you.In Required software component's tab I can see the dependent SC's(SAP-JEE,SAP-BUILDT...) .But why they are not seen in my check-in tab to check-in.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u put the sca in the inbox folder of your server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jun Wu,

Yes I placed them .When I click synchronise dependencies,It is showing green signal in status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jun Wu,

Now I have seen.I didn't place them in inbox folder.Only I have pasted some of them.Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at this note:

1259604 - CMS check-in tab: Not all files from inbox are displayed.

Cheers,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ervin,

Thank you very much for your reply.I got solution.