cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Attachment Collection

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi,

I have a "ShowAttachments" button which includes Transmit(AttachementFetch) and Navigation steps. After the button is clicked "Attachment" objects comes and then navigates to "ShowAttachments" screen which includes "List Tile View" field to display Attachment Tiles.

Some "Attachment" objects' have same "TripGUID" property because of the same parent "Expense" object. My problem is that after the fetch is completed there is only one "Attachment" object. But when I check Log file, five objects are getted then deleted. Only last one is left.

Best Regards,
Serkan DEMIR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Serkan,

They all have the same value for the key property of the Agentry object in your collection, so they are all overwritten except for the last object.  Whatever the key property is on the object, make sure you are fetching a unique value into this property.  Most simply, you could even increment a counter in the fetch java and use this as your key if necessary.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I was mapping "Attachment" and "Expense" objects by TripGUID. I thought it has to be key property for mapping. I changed key property and it worked.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Serkan DEMIR

Answers (0)