cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add XBLNR field at MB26 and pass value to Material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We use "Material Slip" field in MIGO when we make material movements, specially movements 521 and 201, in order to save an external number:

This field is very useful because users can check this number on MB51 report:

We now want to start using Reservations, but we need to have this field. I was checking all EXITs for tcode MB21 and MB26 and no one has this field XBLNR. Nevertheless, no one has the possibility to change data on MKPF table.

Is there a way to adding this field?

Thanks and regards,

AW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not clear what you want to say with this sentence: Nevertheless, no one has the possibility to change data on MKPF table.

A reservation is not stored in MKPF, it is stored in RESB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I mean, none of the exits has as an EXPORT parameter or TABLE parameter table MKPF in order to change values there (XBLNR field is part of this table).

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is clear the XBLNR is from MKPF but it is unclear what you want to do in MKPF if you create a reservation. I thought you are missing the field in the reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jürgen,

What we need is having the possibility to store an external number in reservation, such as we do in MIGO, and that this value pass from reservation to material document at the posting moment.

Hope it clarifies the issue.

Regards,

AW