cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump Get_Process_context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm new to Brfplus, and facing a problem.

I have created 4 functions, and all of them work well in simulation.

When I run my function (abap ) calling the functions they dump an error ( CX_FDT_INPUT ), if I  have the workbench open they run well.

IF i debug my abap function the dump occurs in “LO_CONTEXT = LO_FUNCTION->GET_PROCESS_CONTEXT( ).”

Basically when I have brfplus open in IE they work, if I close the IE they don't work using my Abap function.

Version: Netweaver 720

Thanx for the help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have managed to rearrange the code – it is now working normal

I think it could have been a bad assign to the structure or something of the sort.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards.

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

that sounds completly strange to me. I have not yet experiencced a connection between open BRFplus workbench and executability of the corresponding function in the ABAP backend.

Did you check what was the reason for the dump (CX_FDT_INPUT->IF_MEESAGE~GET_TEXT), because the exception indicates that the context was not transfered correctly.

The second thing that might be worth having a look at is the coding you use to call the BRF+ function: Did you code that manually or did you use the report FDT_TEMPLATE_FUNCTION_PROCESS for it? In case you did not use the report, give it a try as this ensures that there are no typos when assigning the context variables and calling the function.

BR

Christian

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please also post what you find in MT_MESSAGE in the exception instance.