cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change Contextual Navigation Panel text color?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to change the text color of Contextual Navigation panel of Ajax framework page.

Using the Theme Editor -> Outer Frame of Ajax Framework Page-> Detailed Navigation it only allow me to change font(size, family, weight). 

Can anyone guide me where I can find and change the text color of Contextual Navigation Panel using Theme Editor.

Thanks & Regards,

Hanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Hanna,

In case you dont find the option in the Theme Editor, the other option available is to manually download the .css files and make changes to them directly.

In case you have an option in Theme Editor please let us know.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian Fernandes wrote:

the other option available is to manually download the .css files and make changes to them directly.

Modifying css on fs directly is a bad idea, next time you deploy the theme or update the system you will overwrite all modifications again. If you are not able to identify the element you need in the theme editor with the class locator component, download the theme, depack and try to identify the class you need directly in proprietary descriptors, its not css format. Pack again, upload in the portal, clear cache: et voila. I would also restart the EP if your changes doesnt reflecting, I faced such issues already.

cheers