cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bind multiple outputs to ruleset?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to get 3 outputs in the out put of ruleset.

I created one descion table which contains all required ouputs.

I created one table which binded to function output.

I am trying to assign the Descion table to strucutre and then output table.

not working.

Directly i tried to assign the descion table to output table of the created function even though its nt working.

Let me know the way to exact steps..to bind??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandali,

usually you can directly assign an output table as a result of an decision table. So there is no need for any intermediate steps to fill the table via a structure.

• So first you define an output table T that is assigned as result data object to your function. The table consists of lines of the structure S
  • Within the ruleset you define a rule which contains an decision table. When defining the decision table you can directly assign the table of your result data object to the result data object of the decision table. As a consequence the single fields of the table will be your result columns:
  • You can now fill the decision table and in case of multiple match mode (Setting "return all matches found") your reult table will be filled with the corresponding lines that meet the condition columns
  • Your rule in which you call the decision table in order to manipulate the result data object will then look like this:

Hope that helps

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I done same still i am getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the above errors

Former Member
0 Kudos
christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandali,

this assignement looks okay and I do not think that this is the reason for the error.

The errors you posted above indicate that you have local variables in the ruleset and in the function context that point to exactly the same element. Is this the case?

Please also check the longtext of the error messages as they will guide you in fixing the error.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

well, if I compare your solution with the one of Mandali, he implemented the single fetch. I thought, he would get 3 results to place in the table.

@Mandali:

Could you tell us about your settings of the result data object as Christian did?

Best regards,

Daniel