cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Issue on reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

There is a problem with one of the order even though stock is available order is not getting released. So, I went through the RESB table to check for how many orders been reserved with the same stock but here also it was assigned for same order, but still order is not getting released. What could be the reason on this.

Regards,

Madhu.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear madhu guntuboina.

Can you explain the error. What actual error is saying.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even though stock is available and configuration is correct order is not getting released. and throughing  standard errors which should not be.

So, please let me know what can be the issue..

Regards,

Madhu.G

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to re run the ATP with COHV (select the flag reset the Availability Data)?

What is the error? is you material included in the missing part? As was mentioned by Kumar, use CO09 to see what is the order that is taken the inventory.. Anyway, by reseting the ATP you should fix that problem.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Quite interesting thing was founded out while doing the work around on this issue, as per my earlier thread, reservation was created to respective order and stock are available in stocks. But still order is not getting released, by this one at the same time there are movement types postings was done through 101 & 601 and 602.

Right now when I went to BOM screen in the order and made the consumption quantity as "0 Kg's", then order is been released and again I assigned reserved quantity and saved the order then order is been saved with out throughing any kind of error.

I would like to know the reason why the system is behaving like this....asap please.....

Regards,

Madhu.G

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

Share your CO09 screen shot for production order availability check.

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

There is nothing wrong with the configuration part, so let me know what will be the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu.G

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

From your CO09 Screen we can not see stock available the shown 1000 is receipt element so check the receipt element dates and your order requirement dates?

What is the availability check you are using in MM MRP3 I hope it is not CH?

Br

KK

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check OPJK "order control".  there you must have activated material avlbl check active for plant-order type combination.

Also you need to keep eye on reservation created for material against Process / production order. generally ATP checks stock situation according to the required date. So if the system fails to deliver required qty of material on subsequent date, it will result in release rejected.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu

This is probably related to your availability scope of checl check settings.

There are hundreds of threads about this kind of issue(see some below). Please research and come back with more specific questions:

BR

Caetano