Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Editor(7.0)Installation Error in Eclipse Indigo 3.7

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could anybody help me on this issue which i am facing while installing the Agentry Editor(7.0) 32 bit with Eclipse Indigo(3.7). When i started initially i faced the issue because of missing ZEST Package. then i have downloaded the package and added. now i am facing an issue regarding Workbench.modelling. i have mentioned my issue below. Please help me on this.

Error Message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Agentry Editor Plugin 7.0.3.264 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 7.0.3.264)

Missing requirement: Agentry Editor Plug-in 7.0.3.264 (com.syclo.agentry.editor 7.0.3.264) requires 'package org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.modeling 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Cannot satisfy dependency:

From: Agentry Editor Plugin 7.0.3.264 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 7.0.3.264)

To: com.syclo.agentry.editor [7.0.3.264]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayakrishnan, Can you please try Agentry Editor(7) into Eclipse juno ? Because as per my knowledge eclipse editor is no more supporting to Agentry Editor 7 . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you . i have changed the eclipse version to Eclipse Juno 4.2.2.

But i am getting an issue like this.

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Agentry Editor Plugin 7.0.3.504 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 7.0.3.504)

Missing requirement: Agentry Editor Plug-in 7.0.3.504 (com.syclo.agentry.editor 7.0.3.504) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.xsd 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Cannot satisfy dependency:

From: Agentry Editor Plugin 7.0.3.504 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 7.0.3.504)

To: com.syclo.agentry.editor [7.0.3.504]

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Error is solved, i have downloaded the eclipse from the folloeing link(taken from SCN), and i have tried in open internet network.

link:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/125dfc70061014b91491f47674add9/content.htm?fram...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Since you are trying to install agentry editor (32 bit) make sure you have 32 bit eclipse and of course 32 bit OS.

I came to know that Agentry 7.0 can be installed on eclipse junos. Did you try it?

Rgrds,

JK