cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP's identification problem after login (first call)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have CRM 7.0 Ehp3 and BCM 7.0.6.100.

Agent log into IC, set workmode to 'Ready' and first inbound phone call is come in. Problem is that business partner (BP) is not identificated for this first call. BP's phone number is showed in context area (in communication info) but info about BP is not showed and agent cannot confirm the BP.

When the same BP call at second time and subsequent times - all ok - BP is identificated normally.

If agent log off and log in again - problem is repeated.

Please advise what can I do to solve the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

I think your question would be better to place in CRM IC area, as this has probably nothing to do with SAP Contact Center.

Please, could you extend your description - does this problem happen only for the very first BP's first call or for any BP which calls first time in the same agent's session?

The first thing I would check is ICI trace (transaction CRM_ICI_TRACE, the user must have set parameter CRM_ICI_TRACELEVEL to value XXX before login into CRM - you can the parameter with transaction SU01 or SU3).

Here, first locate the moment when the call arrives to CRM:

Then, few lines below you should see how server sends the identified name to the users's browser:

So this way you should at least see, whether the CRM server tries to identify and send the data to the browser.

Regards,

Dawood.