Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for ME31K

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Very pleasant morning.

I'm facing very small issue but for this i'm digging like any thing .

My issue is while creating a rate contract , after entering material  i've to check whether that material is exist in my one Z-table , why i am doing this scenario is , in my org QA people will maintain vendor and material and manufacturer in that custom table if you are going to create a rate contract for that material and for that vendor and respective manufacturer  should be present in that table then only system should allow to create a Contract.

I tried with lot of options but i'm not able to find . please give some valuable suggestions , your suggestions going to be appreciate.

I checked the below exits also.

CCOWB001

COIB0001

COZF0001

COZF0002

PPCO0001

PPCO0002

PPCO0003

PPCO0004

PPCO0005

PPCO0006

PPCO0007

PPCO0008

PPCO0009

PPCO0010

PPCO0012

PPCO0013

PPCO0015

PPCO0016

PPCO0017

PPCO0018

PPCO0019

PPCO0021

PPCO0022

PPCO0023

STATTEXT

Best Regards,

Krishna

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try if the below link helps..

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for your suggestion , but i tried all this things but it not suits to my requirement.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to implement the enhancement 'MM06E005'. I have used for enhancing customer fields(means z fields)

Regards,

vadamalai

0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is for screen enhancement , but i require while in run time i've to check whether that material is exist with my custom table.

Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

I am assuming you want to validate the material number entered on the screen. So if you do the validation in the below exit, will that not help.

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_018 Move data from Screen fields to EKPO Table. (Export)?

You can validate and give the necessary message on the screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for your info. , but in my system that exit is not present , i'm using SAP-ECC 6.0.

In my system the below exits are present.

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_002

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_003

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_004

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_006

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_007

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_008

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_009

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_010

Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I tried in my system using the exit EXIT_SAPLOMCV_001 and it does validate the material number in the screen (220) if that is what you want. The exit is not the correct one it is there for conversion of material number and serves our purpose.

Hope this helps

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for your help , i but i have to validate material with vendor .

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

So can you not do it in this exit?

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Yes we can't go through that exit.

@ dear all please share your valuable thought on the same to achieve this. Please..

Thanks,

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am sorry but what is the reason as I am able to do what you have mentioned. Please explain may be there is a way to resolve this.

Regards

Abhijit