Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWBSOLAR document not found with full-text search

former_member245887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SolMan I have configured the indexing of document area IWBSOLAR with TREX.

All documents (± 10000) were indexed and I scheduled job RSTIRIDX_REINDEX for languages EN and DE.

When I search the documents (by title, creator, full-text,...) I get a hit list. So it seems to work.

ButI'm not sure that the search results are complete.

A certain document is found when I search (through SOLAR01) by creator or by title. So it must be indexed.

However, the same document is NOT found when I do a full-text search (using terms that are present in the document).

I'm aware of 1 document that does not show up after full-text search. maybe there are more.

I have deleted the index and build it again but it didn't solve the issue.

Anyone any idea on how to solve this? Is there a way to find out whether a document has been indexed correctly?

Kind Regards

Edmond Paulussen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member245887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason why the document not got indexed for full text search, was because of the extension: Office 2007 extensions (docs, xlsx, pptx) were not known by TREX. We added them as valid MIME types.

Kind Regards

Edmond Paulussen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we had similar trouble long time before, check out

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member245887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tx for the reply.

I have read that document. I even bookmarked it in my browser, because gives a good overview over the whole setup.

Full-text search works for most of the documents, but some documents do not show up in the search results, while these docs are found using other search criteria.

Kind Regards

Edmond Paulussen