cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how ti write BRF+ rule for multiple outputs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.I have to get 3 outputs in ruleset.

2.Created one descion table and displayed 3 outputs.

3.For Function binded one table with 3 out puts.

4.I have to pass values from descion tbale to function output through rule set?

How can i write the rule?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandali,

didn't you already solve that requirement in your post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3598667?

At least that is what your coding seems to do when looking at the screenshot you posted in the thread.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Christian..I am still getting the same error.

I am not able to send the descion table output values directly to the output table which binded to Function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mandali,

please provide more screenshots (settings of DecTab, Function-Context and ResultSet + Context).

But please remember, your last screenshot does to implement the Christian's example.

Cheers,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

sample like christian.But I am unable to bind to directly decsion table to table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

of course it's the same. But it would be better to show it. Otherwise it's very hard to help you.

Best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I given all inputs with screeen shot check it once and let me know

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandali,

please post a screenshot with the ruleset and its local context variables, a screenshot of the decision table and its settings, a screenshot of the function and its context/result data object and a screenshot of the structure of the table you want to bind.

By the way: From my point of view you have now two threads open in this forum for the identical problem. If this is the case please close one of them.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so you did not implement the example of Christian. Combine rule 1 with 2.

Go to your DecTab and set the return object to SD_Output table.

Then you will see that you do not longer need rule 2.

Best regards,

Daniel

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

and please remove the structure from the ruleset variables as this seems to cause the error you mentioned in the other thread

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I do not see any rulset variable. But you gave already the correct advice:

Is it possible that the single variables in function context are used in the result structure twice?

That could be the problem.

Cheers,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I done directly to table even though its throwing same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, please check if the variables used in the result structure are not declared in function context or as a resultset variable.

Are AUTHORISED_CAPITAL, FORM_ID AND STATE the only variables in function context?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I have nt added in function context.But added the table name in results data object.

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so you still get the error like "Multiple use of identical objects (AOA and STAMP_DUTY_OUTPUT-RESULT_SD_STR-AOA) in sets context/temporary ruleset variable not allowed" and so on.

Can you please try to build the function anew from scratch executing the following steps,

• Create the function with the three context parameters and the result table
  • Create one ruleset with no additional local variables
  • Create the single rule shown in your screenshot
  • When creating the decision table assigne the result data object as result columns of the decision table (as in my screenshot)
  • Save, check and activate the changes describe in the prior points
    -> This should be possible now without problems

Why should you do that: I would guess that you have somewhere defined and assigned the variables twice when creating the decision table and you now cannot activate the whole function although you might have deleted the doubled variables (and somehow the design time still "knows" them). By building it from scratch we can see if that is the error or not.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian!

Yes, this may solve it. But I don't like this kind of correction. In small test projects this would be applicable. I suggest to delete old object versions and try to activate the objects one by one.

Best regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

i CREATED NEW APPLICATION AND TRY TO CREATE NEW RULE.

ITS SHOWING SAME ERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandali,

if you build a small example Project without any DDIC-Bindung you could post the XML-Export and I can take a deeper look at it.

Best regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am nt getting ,could you plz tell me in deail about post xml export...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, just go into advanced Editor (scn) and copy the contents of the generated XML file into it. You may also set the syntax highlighting to XML.