SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAGA Credit service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Anyone know if the credit service SAGA really works. The configurator is active, but does not work in POS or anyone know which actually work.

I need to interact with any credit service that works in SAP-POS and be able to interface with a bank. Then I need to capture and process the requests.

Any help or guidance is welcome.

greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

steve_walker1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

The support for SAGA credit through the Configurator was actually replaced some time ago with the usage of SAP's Centralized EFT solution (aka - Transnet). Centralized EFT is a centrally managed switch where you can write custom APM's (Application Programming Modules) to interface with different service providers like SAGA.

It is possible that a SAGA APM already exists, but I am not certain.

Hope this helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

steve_walker1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

The support for SAGA credit through the Configurator was actually replaced some time ago with the usage of SAP's Centralized EFT solution (aka - Transnet). Centralized EFT is a centrally managed switch where you can write custom APM's (Application Programming Modules) to interface with different service providers like SAGA.

It is possible that a SAGA APM already exists, but I am not certain.

Hope this helps.

Steve

0 Kudos

Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply, I think I'll have to investigate how it works Transnet

greetings

0 Kudos

Fernando,

In order to help you find information, I should let you know that this product has gone through a few name changes from Transnet to Centralized EFT and is now known as SAP POS Store Data Transfer for Retail. You can find documentation on the product at the link below. Hope this helps and please let me know if you need further help.

Steve

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pos23/helpdata/en/5a/70efcec69e4a67a1bfbdedc690a2a5/frameset.htm