cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At least one past rebate agreement is assigned to the marketing project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the CRM_MKTPL258 message  when we try set user status "Confirmed" to a Trade Promotion that currently has system status " I1004 Released".

This message appears after upgrade to CRM 7.01 SP09 to SP12.

I debuged and found that this message is raised by CL_CRM_MKTPL_STATUS_COLL in ACTIVITY_CHECK method.

You can see our status profile in next image:

Steps for reproduce error are:

1. Open a Released Trade Promotion (With user status "COMM").

2. Change User Status "COMM" to "CCR2" and SAVE.

3. Click Edit and do some change Example: "Reduce End Date of Trade Promotion".

4. Change Status "CCR2" to "COMM".

5. Click in button Save. We get the message "At least one past rebate agreement is assigned to the marketing Project" and the changes are not saved.

Any idea how I can solve it?

Should I open an incident in SAP Market Place?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

Did you find the solution for this issue. If yes please can you share it in the form.

No means, I suggest to check the Dates which are giving in the Trade promotion. Whether they are overlapping or not. As i got this problem while crearting Aggrements......

I am also working as TPM Consultant so that we can discuss further......

Regards,

former_member182350
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, when the trade promotion status is released then Rebate agreement is created if condition assignment determined. It's better  to raise ticket to SAP, you may refer few related sap notes:

1260202 - Cannot save after adding a past dated OI trade spend

263335 - Condition records not deleted when rejecting a trade promo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Thank you for you time.

I opened ticket to SAP and They answered:

"

when looking at the screenshots I assume the issue is related to the

status profile used - the point is that system does not allow to

'release' a trade promotion that is in 'released' status already. I

therefore would suggest the following different approaches depending

on the meaning of the status  #Validar SellOut a pagar#:

#Validar SellOut a pagar# should undo the 'release' status: In that

case you need to change the status profile the following way:

Status #Validar SellOut a pagar#: this should undo the 'released' statusThe status #Confirmado# that is releasing the trade promotion can then be set as the trade promotion is not released when this is set

"

Do You know what business transaction we can use when we select "Validar SellOut a Pagar" user status ?

We try with CFPR "In Process" but after save and try edit again, show error "The current status does not permit you to change Trade Promotion"

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

why not setting the CREL business transaction to Validar SellOut a pagar user status?

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

"Validar SellOut a pagar" user status occurs after "Confirmado" user status, we need edit the TPM after it was released because some times the user need change amounts or dates of TPM

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

Released does not mean that you cannot edit Promotion.

You can still change dates (paying attention to start date of oninvoice conditions) and amounts without any issue.

It depends on what you're expecting from this user status to be done.

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

We only allow edit End Date and its is updated without any issue to SAP ECC, but if We edit amounts the conditions are not generated again.

We use "Validar SellOut a Pagar" user status only to allow edit in WebUi (we disabled "Edit" button when TPM has "Confirmado" user status).

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

by standard modifying a released promotion does not regenerate conditions.

To do that, you have to select Trade Spends for which you want to regenerate conditions and click on Generate Conditions, or to execute report CRM_MKTPL_COND_IF_R002.

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

It was working before update, I think was working for a "standard error" solved with the update jeje.

I will test report CRM_MKTPL_COND_IF_R002.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

i don't know which note has changed the behavior, but i think this check makes sense.

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

We did some change in our status profile.

1. We removed Business Transaction "CREL-Release" from "Confirmado" user status. (We currently use CRM_MKTPL_COND_IF_R001 program to release the trade promotion, so "CREL" Business Transaction is not neccesary here.)
  2. We run Business Transaction "CCND-Generate Conditions" when "Enviar Autorizar Sell Out" is selected.

Now it works fine, but not at all.

When We set "Enviar Autorizar Sell Out" user status the conditions are generated before save TPM, It is ok if we changed amounts before select user status, but if we set user status and after we change amounts the conditions are not generate when TPM is saved, ¿Is It normal?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

i think this is standard.

The conditions are set in the moment the system status is set, so when you change status in dropdown to user status Enviar Autorizar Sell Out, and not during the saving of promotion.

I suggest the use of report CRM_MKTPL_COND_IF_R002 to generate conditions; you can run the job nightly in order to keep conditions updated.

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

We are using report CRM_MKTPL_COND_IF_R002 in our WorkFlow and its working fine.

Now we got same messages when user try to Rejects a TPM.

We have "CCNS - Reject"  Bussiness Transaction on "Trade Promotion Rejected" user status.

Now standard is validating, if the trade promotion contains at least one rebate agreement in the past, if it has, it is not allowing reject the tpm.

Can We configurate this validation for agreement type?, or show warning messages  instead of error messages.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

that sound quite strange.

Have you put all the correct events for Rejected status (like Fund Usage Finalization)?

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo.,

I didnt find "Fund Usage Finalization" system status.

In BS33 for "CCNS Reject" Business Transaction We have next setting:

BtranSysStDescriptionSetDelete
CCNSI1001Created X
CCNSI1004Released X
CCNSI1123In process X
CCNSI1124RejectedX
CCNSI1327In Simulation X

Let me say you, we can set Rejected status using Mass Change in Advanced Search and using "cl_crm_mktpl_appl_base" class in abap code.

The error is raised by CL_CRM_MKTPL_TPM_STATUS_COLL class in OBJECT_CHECK_REBATE_AND_DATE method.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

I'm not talking about a system status, but a Status Driven Event.

You can find the activity in SPRO > CRM > Trade Promotion Management > Basic Data > Define Status Driven Events

You have to be sure that for your user or system status is triggered the Fund Usage Finalization Handler: this will balance your fund usages, and the balancing will close the rebate status (+ some other things related to funds management).

Kind Regards,

Giacomo