cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I´m working on a PO system where I have two Java instances (POD + POQ) that share the same SLD, the thing is that in POD (Development) I can see the SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR group and role, and we haven´t any trouble with assigning users etc, the thing is that when I want to export a user <XXXX> from POD to POQ that is assigned to SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR group I can´t import it to POQ because in POQ the SAP_SLD_ADMINIISTRATOR groups doesn´t exists, just the SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR role exists, the question is, do i need to create the SLD groups manually in POQ or do I miss something, any wizard, configuration ?

I don´t remember I manually create these groups in POD...

So, I can´t import the group to POQ because it search the user and it turns in a circular dependency.

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You create this group in POQ and assign it to PISUPER and other relevant users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! thanks a lot for your reply, I create manually the group in POQ and it´s seems to be ok, but still I have some roles missing, the user I want to import to POQ has also the role MY_SPML_FULL_ACCESS_ROLE in POD and is missing in POQ so I can´t import it completely, is it any possible reason why this roles and groups are missing from one system to another ?

thanks !

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPML roles is also created manually with two actions for SPML

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

OMG, I don´t remember I did this manually .

Thanks !

Answers (0)