cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customisation settings for VC Configuration copy from Purchase order to GRN(Goods Receipt note)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I was looking for Customisation settings for VC Configuration copy from Purchase order to GRN(Goods Receipt note),

Please share.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sandeep patil,

You can try with transaction OMJJ and and OMCV.

Just want to confirm have youa ctivated Mill functions in your ERP box?

you can also check link for copying batch classification from PO to GR.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/92/9b4a23a46411d6b28300508b5d5c51/content.htm

Activities

You define the copying rules for a movement type in Customizing for Batch Management by choosing Batch Valuation Valuation for Goods Movements in Inventory Management Activate Batch Classification for Goods Movements in IM.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Thanks for your reply,

I checked  both of these transaction  we need to select 3 option Characetrstics frm configuration(prio) and classification. I will check that, I had one more question

In PO VC configuration is called for class type-300  and  in GRN VC configuration  is called for class type -023. How it will fetch the variant class configuration to Batch class configuration?

Once we had faced some issues the copy from PO to GRN was happening for some batches & some batches it was not happening.

yes we have activated Mill Functions in our ERP box.

Regards

Sandeep

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PO VC configuration is called for class type-300  and  in GRN VC configuration  is called for class type -023. How it will fetch the variant class configuration to Batch class configuration?

its a strandard SAP functionality bto built such inheritance between characterstic among class 300 & 023.

If there are issue while copying only for few models , the simple answer would be , comapre the VC structarure for model as well as batch setup, there may be some inconsistance which is resulting in this error.

My sugegstion is, do this comparison and create a new thread for that issue.

Thanks

Ritesh

Answers (0)