Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference B.W "RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI" and "ZXRSRU01"

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI and ZXRSRU01.

I have a requirement like i have 2 filters 1)plant and 2) purchase group. when you select a plant , purchase group should show only the relevant purchase group of the plant.

so after searching in scn some said like implement "RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI". I successfully created a BADI for the requirement and i am getting desired result at BADI executing level.

then i tried executing query in RSRT in debug mode after a lot of time i am able to figure where execution is going.. it is noting but "ZXRSRU01"(CMOD varibles).

thing is i am able to see my break points during debug(in break point section) i.e means my BADI is included but not executed why?

can any one please let me know when to use RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI and ZXRSRU01 in what and which scenario?

and well .

Thanks and Regards,

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make Plant Variable as Mandatory .\

Now with "RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI" this you can achieve this requirement .

Thanks,

KDJ

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of handling this requirement with BADI for F4, you can achieve with compounding characteristic concept in modeling.

You can make Purchase Group as Compounding char for plant in RSD1. Then your functionality can be achieved in BEx.

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi suman,

I have created the BADI for F4 restrict and required data is pushed into C_T_RANGE table for the output.

but still it is showing all records..... I am in edge

thanks and regards

vijay