Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Corbu Theme issues

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently modified the SAP Corbu theme and applied to my user using display rules.

Every thing looks fine except that when I open /irj/portal in google chrome / firefox, and then go to UWL, some of the images are not loading and I can see below error

http://<FQDN>-<PORT>/com.sap.portal.theming.webdav.themeswebdavlistener/UR/ur/sap_standard/common/1x1.gif

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

I am running on SAP PO 7.4, SP 06

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to apply SAP note 2016530. You should know that SAP Corbu isn't supported in the portal and it will be removed from the UI Theme Designer in SP08, see SAP note 2016674 for details. Better start working on a custom theme based on Gold Reflection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli

Do you know why sap_corbu is like this (e.g. should not be used as a base for custom themes)? It's a bit confusing.

Cheers,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I don't and I don't even know anyone from SAP that could answer that question. There must be a UI/UX team responsible for the themes but I have never seen anyone claim responsibility. I assume it has something to do with SAP Corbu originally being implemented for the Unified Rendering of the ABAP stack and as far as I know the Unified Rendering implementation of the Java stack isn't identical.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Is there any restriction on using (customizing) gold reflection theme as well just like we have for Corbu theme  or can we use it just the way we use SAP Tradeshow themes.

Are there any known issues in terms of accessing application while using gold reflection theme?

Regards,

Navya.

Answers (0)