cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table linkage between Building and contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are creating contract through Rental object but I want the table linkage between Building and contract.

Please help.

Regards

shantanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also use BAPI -  BAPI_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL. In bapi in the "OBJECT_REL" table you can get the field "CONTRACT_OBJECT_ID".

Take the "CONTRACT_OBJECT_ID", go to BAPI - bapi_re_ro_get_detail, enter contract object id details and in the header details of the RENTAL_OBJECT table, you will see the Building code in the field "BUILDING"

Regards,

Amar

former_member194593
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Amare,

Thank you for you reply, however i m not sure how to make use of BAPI in SQ02 & SQ01. I want to create table linkage for above scenario and i am clueless how to relate Contract to their corresponding RO.

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

If you require this logic for a report, your developer will be able to call the BAPI and use it in the report.

Even for object developments, BAPI can be used.

But definitely you cannot use BAPI for query reports.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Can you please explain the business process what are you looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly use Trace tool (ST05) and understand the table flow.

Regards,

Sid

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shantanu Singh

You can find the informations of this table schema and relationship from SCN or Google.

For your information, I will attach the simple relationship diagram of between Architectural /

Rental object and Contract as below;

VIBDOBJASS : Object Assignment

- VIBDOBJASS-REBDOBJASSTYPE : Object Assignment Type : 10 (Contract => Object(Group))

P.S.>>

1. When you assigned the rental object in the lease contract, this rental object also has a lease contract term information as occupancy period.

VIBDROOCC  :  Occupancy History

2. When you assign the rental object with architectural object, this rental object defined fully or partially assigned, so in this cases, this data stored in the different table as below.

VIBDOBJREL  : Object Relationship A/U(Architectural Object <-> A/U(Usage Object)

VIBDOBJRELPART : Partial Object Relationship (Architectural Object <-> A/U(Usage Object)

former_member194593
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Yeong,

Please see below table relation for an infoset in SQ02 i am trying to create without luck. I am not getting any output when i run query in SQ01 . What i am missing? I want to extract contracts versus rental object list .

Thanks

former_member230443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

All the object relationships are stored in the table VIBDOBJREL.

Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting this error

Table VIBDOBJREL. is not active in the Dictionary

Message no. MO402

from where we need to make this table as active.

Regards

shantanu