Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish BI Web Service

former_member672670
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to publish a Section from Web Intelligence Rich Client 4.1 using BI Web Services option. There are 3 data source in the report, but the section only uses 2. However, when I publish the query, it keeps on loading without the completion message. Could anyone please help identify the issue ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member672670
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advise guys. We have raised an issue with SAP to identify the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeewan,

First try to restart the webi session.

Kill the exe. of webi rich client and start a fresh report having a simple query.

Then click the Manage Server on left panel of web services. CHcek you host service is proper or not.

You can also edit it to enter your BO server host name and say Add. Then check by publishing the block.

former_member197751
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to use Break instead of Section, as we can filter Break Values in Dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeewan,

Check your web services whether its working fine. Try with single data source first, if it works fine then try the below one.

Uncheck "Enable query stripping" option in webi document properties and try. I too had a sort of same scenario and its resolved.

Thanks,

Justin

former_member672670
Participant
0 Kudos

Its doing the same thing for even a simple query with 2 columns. Also, the "Enable query stripping" option is grayed out in the Webi Document Properties. Looks like I am not able to publish any query at all. It just keeps loading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restart your web server and SIA then try. Make sure the services in CMC are up and running after restart.

Thanks,

Justin