cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting group entries not reflecting in KDH3

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

In transaction KDH3 for a particular accounting group, All the GL accounting entires don't appear under that accounting group.

If I go and check for that GL account in the system via FSP0 transaction, that GL account does exist in the system but it does not appear in the hierarchy list of KDH3 transaction. What could be the reason for the same?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was from Lotus Notes side from where the data was sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Could you please elaborate your query, if you like to Add the GL account in the Account group in Tcode KDH3?

If yes, then there are two ways you can add the Gl accounts in the Accounts.

1.Using theTcode KDH2 via Transport request from the Development system and promote to Quality systems and Production System.

2.Another option, Export and Import Option.

Madhu

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I realized that GL account can be added via KDH2.

The real issue that I am facing is that for a particular acc group,certain GL acc are suppose to appear below that acc group automatically but they are not appearing.

These GL acc do exist in system but now are not appearing in the hierarchy below the acc group. GL acc used to appear till 2012 but have stopped appearing in the acc group hierarchy after 2012.

I checked transaction OBD4, here for my chart of accounts, acc group is not present in the mapping list, not sure if this is the reason for omission of GL acc under the acc group.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now you are there. Assign it in OBD4 and check and let us know.....

Kiran

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

I observed one more thing, there is another acc group which is not present in OBD4 but still GL acc appear correctly under it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

In such a case some one has deleted the GL Accounts from the Account group, then you may check in the table GLPCT for the Field Name RACCT using the Tcode SE16N to identify any transactional posting made by users, if its appear transaction data, then you may find the Table DBTABLOG to to identify who deleted the GL accounts in the Account group.

Note: Tcode :Account Group(Tcode: KDH1) using for the PCA with FI transactional postings, that too Balancesheet accounts.

Madhu

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can check it in SET Tables as well....

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit

Is this question is related to FI or MDG?

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit

If your GL is missing in Sets you can check in the tables - SETNODE / SETLEAF or SETCLASS.

Once you create a GL using MDG, you have to assign it manually in the sets. It won't get assigned automatically in SETS. If the accounts are missing in KDH3 then you need to add them manually.

Kiran

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I don't see any option to assign a new GL account in the list, I see option to add a new Account group via KDH1.

What is the relationship between KDH3 and SETNODE / SETLEAF or SETCLASS?

If I go and check for that GL account it does appear in the system, but when I go and check in KDH3 transaction that GL account does not appear in the list.

Please let me know if you require some other details from my end that would help you understand my issue.

Thanks.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit

You have to assign the GL account manually through KDH2. SETNODE / SETLEAF are the tables where the set data is maintain.

Kiran