cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Sales order of few Process types from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to restrict the few sales order which is having ZMN,ZKC,ZNT and etc from ECC to CRM.

I know that from CRM to ECC by using SMOEAC replication object intelligent load. But how to do ECC to CRM.

Shyam K Gangisetti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please do the needful support.

Shyam K Gangisetti

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for such a trivial answer: but just to make it clear, did you try to set a filter in R3AC1 already?

Regards

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I have set already. But still i can see BDOC generation. SO is there other possible way for the same??

Thank you,

Shyam K Gangisetti.

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That probably means filtering is not active during delta load: you'll have to add an entry in table CRMPAROLTP in your ECC system:

And in general if you want to understand why data is flowing from ECC to CRM (and how you can prevent it), here is what you can do:

1) Create a new object in ECC (in your case this will be a sales order)

2) Before clicking SAVE, activate debugging via \h

3) Click save and wait for the debugger to start

4) Inside the debugger: activate "Update debugging" in menu settings >> change debugger profile

5) Then hit F8 to let the system continue its work

6) At some point in time, the debugger will open again: that's the update mode. So you can do shift+F7 to set a breakpoint in function module CRM_FILTER_DOWNLOAD_DATA and see what's going on.

Remark: do not try to set a breakpoint in CRM_FILTER_DOWNLOAD_DATA before step 6: this will not work as the system needs to be "in update mode" for the breakpoint to be taken into account.

Regards,

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nicolas,moved a step.

I have maintained the CRMPAROLTP table. But still i can see the Bdocs of the relavant sales orders.Is there any other place to change??

Regards,

Shyam K Gangisetti.

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to debug as explained above? Because most common error is to use the wrong adapter object when setting a filter... And 2 minutes debug will tell you exactly what's going on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I found that  I_FILTER_MODE is 1,which is expected as 2. But i am not getting where we can change this filter mode in the systems. Is it CRM or ECC?

Please find the below screenshot of the same.

Thankyou,

Shyam K Gangisetti

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't have access to a system right now so it's difficult to tell. But I guess the solution lies in R3AC1: May you please put a screenshot of what you did?  Did you set the filter in ecc or crm? Because it should be ecc.

Regards

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I have kept filters in R3AC1 and i can see in CRMFILTAB table of ECC. Please find the below.and in CRMPAROLTP also i have mainatained the details that u have mentioned.

R3AC1:

CRMFILTAB in ECC :

Regards,

Shyam K Gangisetti.

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was talking about the dropdown list in R3AC1 where you select the system in which the filter occurs. You cut the picture so we cannot see it. What did you select?  Crm or ecc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Above are the filter conditions.

Thanks,

Shyam K Gangisetti

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So source site name is your ecc right? And you selected filter in source and target.

If that's so i don't know why the filter is not working. I'm sorry. You should try to debug a little further to see where this i_filter_mode comes from.

Regards

Nicolas.

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now that I have access to a system I could double check how filtering is done on ECC: and in fact the i_filter_mode is not the problem because filtering is done before the lines of coding you have identified. So I'd suggest to get help from a developer that will tell you the exact piece of coding where your conditions are not taken into account. In my system it is line 349:

Regards,

Nicolas.