cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Lead, Partner re-determination is working role specific

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we change the Account in existing Lead, Employee responsible is changing automatically with the User. Our customer is not required this behavior. They don't want re-determination after changing the Main Account.

In customization, we have blocked the re determination. Remaining every thing fine.

We are Opening a lead and making sure that I am are not the user of the lead and that user and employee responsible are not the same person.
(I can be the employee responsible).then once clicked on edit, automatically employee responsible will change with the User.

It is working fine in Sales Employee role and Sales Manager role. But same is not working for Tele Sales Employee role.

Could any one please let me know, why system is behaving like this ?

Thanks and regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

It is SAP standard behavior that the employee responsible is set to the currently editing user. You might check SAP KBA 1508597 for further information.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

0 Kudos

Thanks for the Answer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please refer to the sap.help:

Partner Redetermination - Partner Processing - SAP Library

You mentioned some different design using different business roles - is one of the roles an IC business role? This may explain the design.

best regards,

Johannes

0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am bit confused, You mean to say, As per the design, for IC roles won't behave as per the requirement.

Because it is fine with the Sales Employee and Sales Manager role. (No automatic change of employee responsible with the user). Only issue with the Tele Sales and IC agent roles.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks,

Hari