cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time type - Cumulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Incase employee is late above the tolerance time; it should pass value one into the time type for further querying. Dont know y the time type is not cumulating.

Using TM04; tolerance time (Z1234) is maintained in the Constant Table V_T511K for 5 minutes.

Login Time: 9:00 and begin tolerance is 9:05. In case if employee logins at 9:06 - time type should get the value of 1 and it should be cumulated on monthly basis for further purpose.

ZLAT - daily time to capture employee late above tolerance time / ZTOL - daily time types to capture employee late by the planned working times and below tolerance time.

ZCNT - period time type - to know how many times employee is late above the tolerance time in a month.

Test case:

Time Events  2011 -> 02.01.2014 – 07.01.2014

1. 02.01.2014 – Employee is late but within in tolerance time.
  2. 03.01.2014 to 07.01.2014 – Employee is late but above the tolerance time.

Regards,

Basanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi SAP HCM Experts,

I am from PS I need to know how PTIMEOV1 is populated??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Please attach your schema screenshot also.

Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kishore,

Please find the below screen shot: TM04

regards,

Basanthi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

You have shown the screenshot of Table ZES. Cumulation doesn't happen in Table ZES.

In your scenario, you should check the value of time type ZCNT in Table SALDO. It will be 2 in that.

Every time a violation happens, it will report with value 1 in Table ZES and it will cumulate in Table SALDO.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your reply.

I could see the time type in SALDO with respective to QUOTA function. But time type with respective to LIMIT function is showing different value. Can you throw some light on this.

Need your inputs.

Thanks,

Basanthi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Please share the screenshots of regarding your query and explain the issue you are facing.

(screenshots of Table SALDO and the last section of your time schema.)

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Just to explain how cumulation works.

Cumulation is done by function CUMBT. This function is responsible for passing the value of time type from Table TES to Table ZES and Table SALDO.

Please see the below calculations for time type ZCNT before and after CUMBT. This is just a schematic representation of how time type works. Here ZCNT is a monthly time type.

TES            After CUMBT           ZES              SALDO

01-Jan-14     1                                                1                     1

02-Jan-14     0                                                0                     1

03-Jan-14     1                                                1                     2

04-Jan-14     0                                                0                     2

05-Jan-14     0                                                0                     2

06-Jan-14     1                                                1                     3

I hope this clarifies your query.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

The issue is time type cumulation should follow a time wage type cumulation when the value of time type is greater than 2. As you were mentioning in the above thread CUMBT is the function which is responsible for cumulation. But when i place my PCR below the CUMBT function; time wage type cumulation is occurring but it is not reflecting in the DZL table. Can you extend your support if we want to see the time wage type value in DZL so that further payroll would take place with the help of ZLIT function.

Position in Schema: PCR ZS04 & ZS02

regards,

Basanthi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Please insert one more CUMBT function after your PCR ZS02.

This will ensure the cumulation after PCR ZS02 and you will find your wage type in Table ZL.

Table DZL is just an internal table and doesn't get stored.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share screenshot of your PCR ZS02?

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek,

Incorporating another CUMBT would not be any problem ??? please provide your inputs on this.

PCR ZS02

Positioning in the schema:

and after incorporating the CUMBT i m getting following error:

Regards,

Basanthi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Is that an error or a message? Has the time evaluation run failed?

Are you using flextime?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

It is a message and time evaluation is executed. But subsequently when i executed payroll run for the same period it is throwing an error at TR90.

Not using any Flexi time.

Using CUMBT multiple times wouldn't  be a problem. please give some inputs on this.

Thanks,

Basanthi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please send me the processing of this PCR. If you are not using flextime, then please disable this PCR.

Regards,
Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I already deactivated the PCR yesterday and tested the time evaluation and payroll processing is successful.

Thought of checking the importance of the message and TR90.

Regards,

Basanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

You can try likeiInitially if condition is successful transfer one to your day type then day type value to monthly time type.

try like below in your pcr

hrs=1

hrs=dzlat (day type time type)

adddbzlat

In another pcr

hrs=dzlat

adddbzcnt (monthly time type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Basanthi,

As Inge suggest, you need to check the SALDO table for the monthly balance.but for this, you  need to change the "Cumulate in period balance" as 1 in table V_T555A for the time type  ZCNT.

Just try it.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I already maintained 1 in the cumulate in period balaance. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Basanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

in table TES you always have the daily value of a time type.

The cumulation you will find in the table SALDO.

best regards

Inge