cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS-ISF (ICM) - How to trigger an ISF process automatically?

FabioPagoti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all!

This question is related with FS-ICM ( Incentives and Commissions Management ) also known as FS-ISF( Incentives and Sales Force Management ). If this space is not the best one for this topic, I ask the moderators to advice me as I this topic has no special space.

Reading FS-ISF/ICM documentation is quite clear that an ISF process can be triggered automatically based upon almost any other business process. For example, it seems to be possible to create a commission case automatically when a billing in SD is saved. Another example would be creating a commission document when a sales order in SD is saved.

However, after going through all FS-ISF configuration in SPRO I could find a right place to link a business process with a FS-ISF scenario.

The best configuration I could find is below (transaction CACSIMG).

Under "Edit Business Object Categories", we have the following configuration.

Please note that there is a link between a "Business Object Category" with a BOR Object Type. All values included refer to SD documents (sales orders, billing, etc).

My understanding is that somewhere I should specify a BOR method/event to trigger a commission process automatically. However I am not able to take the next step as ISF documentation is not so clear in terms of customization.

I could also see that this "Business Object Category" is assigned to a commission case when it is created manually, as below. The description "Sales Order", Customer Billing" and "Nota Fiscal" was given by me in the previous configuration. I just included this description referring to each BOR Object Type specified.

I believe that no ABAP code must be done in order to start an ISF process automatically based on the creation of a SD document for example. However I cannot find how to do that via IMG.

Could somebody help me please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

To configure and run ICM you need to first set up required ICM configurations. This will require-

Creation and Modelling of Business Obejct Hierarchy, Commission and Bonus Rules, Payment Rules etc.

Next step would be to set up required Master Data - BP, Standard Contract, Commission Contract

For Interface with SD, you can look to call ICM Commission Case RFC by configuring Output Type Event

Regards

Manas Dua