cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Border issue in label in sap ehs

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I created  thick border in label template and wanted to see the preview . The border is never shown on preview but only on print paper . Has anyone came across this situation yet . Please refer attached document for details on selecting border . Also the left border is not coming exactly to the left corner of the paper .

Regards,

M D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

there is a "similar" thread but I did not find it any more. In any case: Microsoft is providing some software; this software does have some basic architecutre (e.g. IWndoes 8.1 is "state of the art), on the top Microsoft is publisiing new versions of Microsoft Office solutions; and on the top SAP is delivering WWI. There are some OSS notes in place e.g. highlithing "issues" in this architecture (mainly in the area of "font" selection). But even if Microsoft has may be done a good job you have a "printer" a "printer driver" and within the printer a special printer language to use;

So WWI development might be not easy and in your case may be you have identified one "pitfalls" on Microsoft side (this kind of issues is in most cases not related to WWI but Microsoft Word)

SAP is trying the very best ( I assume) in crossschecking if current WWI is compatible with the different Word versions; but at the end: there is a lot of "software interaction"; and therefore such effects might happen.

Conclusion:; I do not know your "specific effect" but I know that sometimes similar effects can happen

C.B.