SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start dunning after last dunning level

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to dunn an item that was dunn in the past:

Procedure: R1 level: 01

Procedure: R1 level: 02

Procedure: R1 level: 03

Procedure: R1 level: 04 (this is the last dunning level of the procedure)

Procedure: M1 level: 01

Now I'm trying to dunn it using procedure R1 and I would like to dunn it from level 01.

I tried to change the customization: last dunning level to 03 or 02 or to leave it empty but nothing helped and it is not being included in the proposal

although there is no problem oof frequency or minimum/max amount.

From the extended log I'm not getting explanations.

Please help,

Vered

10 REPLIES 10

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vered,

Are you changing the dunnin level from R1 to M1 and you want the item to get dunned with dunning procedure , is that your question ?

At the dunning procedure configuraiton try to select the field dun.lvl other procedures.

thanks,

vikram

0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I the past the user changed the dunning procedure of the item from R1 to M1 and it was dunned successfuly:  M1 , dunning level 01.

Now the user changed one more time the dunning procedure of the item: from M1 to R1 because he wants to start the dunning process from the beginning and to start dunn with dunning level 01.

The probelm is that the item was dunn in the past and got the last dunning level in procedure R1 (dunning level 04) so now I can't find a way how to dunn it with dunning procedure R1, dunning level 01.

Thanks,

Vered

0 Kudos

If it is only for one customer you can reverse the dunning notice and then change the dunning procedure back to R1 and it will get dunned again , have you changed the setting in field "dun.lvl other procedures" and tested it ?

0 Kudos

Hi Vered,

There is an option of changing the dunning level of a particular dunning item through FPM3.

Give the date ID, identification and the contract account for which you want to make changes in the dunning level in FPM3.

On executing, select the line item for which you want to change the dunning level and select dunning line items (Shift+F4) from the Goto menu

A next screen will pop-up, which would display the dunning at the document level.

Select the document for which you want to reduce the dunning level and select next dunning level  (Shift+F4) from the Goto menu.

A pop-up will come up and will ask for setting the new level and saving it.

so during the next proposal run, the item will get dunned at the new level.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

It's not only one customer so I don't want to reverse the dunning history of them.

Thanks,

Vered

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

I can't change the dunning level using FPM3.

The last dunning run was with procedure M1 and the dunning level was 01.

Now I changed the dunning procedure of the item to R1 and I want to dunn it.

Regards,

Vered

0 Kudos

Hi Vered,

Go to the following SPRO config-

IMG--->Financial Accounting--->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable--->Business Transactions-->Dunning-->Dunning by Dunning Procedure-->Configure Dunning Procedure

Select the dunning procedure M1 and click on display.

Under the parmaters section, tick the "Dunning level other procedure" check box.

Do the same activity for Dunning procedure R1and then try to execute the proposal run.

I think this config chnages should cater your requirement.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Alman,

The check box Dunning level other procedure is already flagged.

Thanks,

Vered

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You will not be able to do this using basic configuration.  The account has already been dunned on R1 to the last level.  You would need to enhance one of the standard events, maybe 302, to set the procedure/level back to the desired one.

regards,

bill.

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vered,

During the triggering point of change in dunning procedure from R1 to M1 again, update the table FKKMAZE and assign new dunning level as 01 at the latest row in that dunning group and make the configuration as 'dunning level other procedure' unchecked for both R1 and M1.

It should resolve this issue.

Thanks

Bodhi