Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Valuation Bases(V_512W_B).

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am technical consultant learning US Payroll. When I am running the payroll with Time integration ( Time Management Status = 9 Time Evaluation of Planned Times ) . In the payroll log i am able to see the ZL table updated with Time Overtime record with 5 hours on the weekday. OT Record is showing in 1205 OT@Base WT and I maintained Valuation bases for the 1205 is :

Current Wage type :

Valuation Bases 01  Rate 150%

and it is calculating correctly  for the week day with OT 5 Hours

and I want to maintain the rate in the valuation bases, for the Weekday 150% ,for the weekend with 175%  and for the Public Holiday 200%.

Can You please tell where to specify the Valuation bases for the Weekend and for the Public Holidays.

How the system is taking 1205 OT @ Base WT instead of all these WT in the V_T512W_B.

Thanks,

Raghunadh Kodali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This are the other links which are helpful to you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1589959

Regards,

Naresh.KM

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to Naresh & Hari Kishore for your quick response.

Actually i want to know how the system is taking 1205 WT for the weekday . I created Overtime(IT2005) with 5 Hours and system is showing 1205 with 5hrs of OT . But where is the link in between Overtime with the Weekday & 1205 WT . How it is mapped ?

@ Hari

Where we can see the DWS Class for the Wage type ? Table V_T510 is for Payscale groups not showing any DWS Class Indicator.

Thanks ,

Raghunadh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunadh,

sorry that is not v_t510 it is V_T510S Time wage type generation table, for generation overtime you have to maintain that table, if you go to that table u can find DWS Class for the Wage type & for your question how the number updated in 1205 wage type means v_t510s table there may be a entry for your 1205 wage type with process type 'M', process type 'M" means standard overtime so all the overtime hours is stored in 1205 wage type with a connection of process type 'M' .

Regards

Kishore

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari ,

Good Morning,

I checked V_T510S table and i have 1205 with Processing Type M indicates overtime .

This WT 1205 is copied from MM00 Model Wage type.

For this requirement I want to create my own custom wagetype instead of 1205  and i want to see the overtime hours in my custom wage type itself.

Please give the steps how to do this .

Thanks ,

Raghunadh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunadh,

Good mourning,

If you want to store overtime with custom wage type go to pu30 copy wage type from any overtime model wage type (like MM00) then go to V_T510S Table instep of 1205 wage type you can give your custom wage type with same groupings.If you want to change that groupings also For this you have to know about v_t510s table there is two groupings will be there

1. Wage type determination grouping specified in TMON with operation MODIF_W=

2. Day grouping specified in schema with function DAYMO, again DAYMO having 4 parameters 1234

go to the F1 documentation for better understanding.

Then go to table v_t510s with that 2 groupings give your custom wage type with processing type 'M'

under that conditions is there you can map your requirement according to your scenario.  

Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunath,

For your scenario we can map in time management only, first u have to take three wage types for example

1205 is weekday OT

1210 week off OT

1215 Holiday OT

In v_t510 (Time wagetype generations table) for 1205 wagetype you have to mark for DWS Class 1 to 9

for 1210 wage type you have to mark DWS class 0

for 1215 wage type you have to mark for holiday class 1 - 9 then run the time evaluation.

in payroll v_512w_b table u can give the percentage 1205 = 150% , 1210 = 175% , 1215= 200%

Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunadh,

Below links will explane you how you can configure Overtime valuations as per your requirement and very helpful to understand the direct valuation and indirect valuation of wage types in payroll

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/PYINT/PYINT_WT_VALUATION.pdf

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PYINT/PYINT_WT_VALUATION.pdf

you can get back to me for any clarifications

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghunandh Kodali,

Please go through the link to solve your doubts

for any further doubts please feel free to ask.

Good luck,

Naresh.KM