cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign On for HANA Mobile Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to setup a SSO landscape for a HANA Mobile Application (i.e) I need to configure the SSO setup for the HANA Mobile Application such that end user need not to log in multiple times once he/she is within the application. I have referred to couple of documentation w.r.t to HCP and SUP but I am still not able to get the overall picture regarding the end to end steps an User/Administrator have to perform such that the SSO for the HANA application is configured.

Can someone refer me a guide which explains the end to end steps starting from the configuration steps at the mobile application level and to the HCP server and so on detailing the complete setup.

Regards

Priya Murthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

Look for a solution here: SAP HANA Cloud Platform Security Tutorial Series

In these guides you will be able to find the links to step-by-step tutorials that explain how to implement and configure secure applications on SAP HANA Cloud Platform. The key topics covered by the tutorials are Single Sign-On (SSO) and Identity Federation with the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 and web API protection with the Open Authorization (OAuth) Framework 2.0.

These tutorials follow the same sample scenario: A leave request application in the Cloud will be enabled for Single Sign-On (SSO) so that employees can seamlessly access the application from a desktop or mobile device. The tutorials on SSO with SAML demonstrate how to integrate with a wide range of existing identity and access management (IAM) systems in the corporate network, e.g. ADFS, OpenSSO and SAP NetWeaver SSO.

Best Regards,

Donka Dimitrova