cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Monitor status changed from "passed with dismissal" to "to be executed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

We are supporting consolidation activities for one of our clients in BPC 10.0.  We started consolidation activities from Dec 2013 and henceforth for all the months till June 2014. All the controls Monitor and consolidation Monitor  were with the status Passed and Done.

But now while trying to run July 2014 consolidation, we observe that the Controls Monitor has gone back to "to be executed " status while the consolidation has still the "Done" status.

2 activities were done  after June 2014 consolidation i.e, we have increased the treshold limit for the controls available in the control set.

Also  we have loaded data yesterday into system for July 2014, since there was problem with the data load coming from ECC cube to BPC cube for period July 2014, we have deleted that uploaded data (entire request of yesterday) in the BPC cube.

May I know what has caused the control status to goback to "to be executed" stage from "passed".

Could you kindly help me in  resolving this issue.

Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raviakasapu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa

As you noted when ever there is new data loaded into EPM, you need to execute the Control sets. If required you also need to run the consolidation process for current month for which data has been loaded.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for the Swift help. But the status is getting changed to the previous months control status i.e, Dec 2013 to June 2014.

WE have not changed anything in those months data.

Why does this happen. It should happen only for July 2014. 

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Shilpa

raviakasapu
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think it also happens some times when Groups hierarchy has been changed even though the data has not changed.

thanks

Ravi