cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC consolidation for each month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am having a query on how BPC system run the consolidation process for the specific months.

In our current support project, we are running consolidation for the client on a monthly basis. So in the transformation file we keep changing the month in the selection to make the system understand the month till which the data has to be uploaded from the ECC cube to BPC cube.

My query is, for example if we are running June 2014, in the selection we give June 2014 and so BPC system takes data from ECC till June 2014 and if I see my May 2014 consolidation monitor the status will be  "done". So when I upload data till June 2014 how will system understand that this is for June 2014 consolidation and should not disturb any other months consolidation.

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

when you upload the data in bpc they will added all under 2014.JUN and you will work with these data, the previous data has another date, e.g. 2014.MAY and so you will not have issues, in all the packages, script, data entry,etc. you will work with 2014.JUN as parameter.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the swift help.

Could you please help me with the filed where this month is captured in the BPC cube.

Regards,

Shilpa

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

could you please explain better what you need?

Regards

Roberto