cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see create new folder command?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I am trying to create new folder under documents in km but i am not able to see create new folder command.Please tell me what will be the reason.

we are using SAP EP 7.0. i attached screen shot bellow.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendar,

You cannot create a folder under root directory.

You need to create a repository (under system admin-> system configuration->KM->CM-> Repository Managers) and then in that you can create a folder structure.

The thread below might help you:

Internal Repositories - Knowledge Management - SAP Library

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not creating folder under root directory. I am trying to create folder under "/documents" internal CM Repository.

regards.

Narendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am guessing that you do not have the authorization to create folder or change folder structure under CM.

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have super admin authorizations and content management role also but still not able to create new folder command. Is any i am missing.

Regards,

Narendar

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Navya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

Issue is not yet resolved, if you are aware about this issue please let me know.

Is java server restart will fix the issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Narendar.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, there's no harm in trying that though i am not sure whether it would help.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendar,

did you check, if the layout-set, that is assigned to the documents-iview, includes that command group?

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

Thanks for your replay, I checked layout-set and i cross-checked settings with another portal layout-set,Command Group settings also, all settings are fine.please let me know is there any other settings need to check.

Thanks and Regards,

Narendar

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendar,

could you please add the command "multiple_upload" into the list of the command group "NewResourceGroup". I just want to check, if that is coming up.

Also did you already try assigning another layout-set to the iview, like for example the "AdminExplorer"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

Thanks for replay, I added multiple_upload command into NewResourceGroup, it is not coming up, and tried with all different layout sets also, new_folder command is not coming up.

thanks and Regards,

Narendar

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm, could you share screenshots of the properties of the documents-iview?

Do you have the problem only there on with other folders, too?

LJB
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the new_folder command is part of the command group being used in your layout set. For example if you were using the AdminExplorer layout set then the new_folder  command is part of the AdminNewResourceGroup command group. This is just an example and may differ if you are using a different layout set of have modified the default layout set or commands. Have a look at Configuring Flexible User Interface Commands - Knowledge Management & Collaboration - SCN Wi... for more examples how to check this.

Regards,
Lorcan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello bouchier.

Thanks for your replay, i already checked Command Groups and Commands, new_folder command is already part of the command groups. See the bellow screens and let me know where i am missing.

Regards,

Narendar