cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know TABLE which gives account assignment reference no when input is co code and Transaction no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I would like to know a TABLE which gives me account assignment reference number when input is co code & Transaction number ( money market OR Securtiies).

This is in case of SAP Moneymarket & Securities .

regds,

Swaroop Gujarathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could check view TRACV_POSCONTEXT - but as the account assignment reference is an attribute of the (tpm20) position and not of a single deal, you will only be able to select by deal number for OTCs. For securities, you will have to select e.g. via security ID or other differentiation criteria.

Best regards,

Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi marie,grigoriy &  jyoti ,

Thanks for the interest shown . I tried but in vain . I could not get the answer.

The following will also suffice my requirement :-

I need to find a table for which the input is co code + Transaction number and the output is Portfolio and Account assignment number .

Any input/hint  if not final/100 % that also will do , I will capitalize on it and try to find the answer.

regds ,

swaroop

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Logical data base FTI_LDB_TR_POSITIONS and Function Module LBD_PROCESS to get account assignment reference. It is safe and easy to make a selection this way than direclty from tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check table VTBFHA, it has selection company code and transaction number output you can choose account assignment reference.

Below is the list of TR tables for your reference.:

VWPANLA

VTBFHA

ATRAS

TRDT_FLOW

VTBFHAPO

VTBFHAZU

VTBFINKO

VTIDERI

VTIFHA

VTIFHAPO

VTIFHAZU