cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export PI count info entered in logistics area count?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to export the actual counts entered ion a PI count document. I can find the information but I can't seem to export it. I have run a report in confirmation journal to highlight all discrepancies on the counts but I now need to pull all the actual count numbers entered on the logistics area counts completed at the start of this month. I can't find anywhere to pull this information from. I have all the count documents completed manually at sites but am trying to avoid having to type all these out manually into a spread sheet if possible. Any help given would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Tracey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In simple, you want to export details for the counted PI. Right ?

Go to MI20,

Then press execute, you can able to see a popup screen

Then press execute again

Then execute. You will get the list. and you can also export it to excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you very much for your detailed response however we use the business ByDesign version of SAP so I have none of these options

Many thanks for your help though

Tracey

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the book quantity and the counted quantity will be available in MI20 transaction. Also, you may check the ISEG table against the PI document. If required, you may create an SQVI query with ISEG table or directly download the data from ISEG table.

Regards,

AKPT