cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain Triggers Multiple times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Meta process chain say ZAAA  which has multiple Local Chains example ZBBB , ZCCC and ZDDD. .This Local chain ZCCC trigger multiple times of  in one day . we had a issues today  with deactivation of Transformations and DTP in different levels because of that Local Process chain ZCCC is failed along with other process chains . when I reach to ZCCC started by repeat or repair ,before Local Chain ZCCC finished whole process ,ZCCC triggers second time .

Now first times  triggered process chain ZCCC is in  yellow , and second time triggered process chain ZCCC gone through all the way to gree ,  and Meta chain showes red.

what I have do make Meta chain green.

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

All the sub process chains (ZBBB , ZCCC and ZDDD) should be green for the meta process chain(ZAAA) to be green.

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvin,

We have bit of completed Meta PC and Sub PC , Yes all sub pc are green , I have explained above , one of the sub pc still yellow first time trigger and went to red and second time trigger whole process is green. all Sub PC are green

Regards

hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is strange if you haven't run the DTP, infopackage manually...

You can use the FM rspc_process_finish to make it green...

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Could you please let me know more this FM , how to use it please ,

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE 37, give the fm name:rspc_process_finish and press f8.

Then give the name of your process chain and press f8.

After some time the process chain should be green.

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I wonder what you mean by below statement:

one of the sub pc still yellow first time trigger and went to red and second time trigger whole process is green. all Sub PC are green

For the sub pc mentioned above, you trigger it all over again? Or you repeat/repair the step failed?

If you trigger it the second times all over again it is a new run and the first run remain fail,ed so the meta chain will never get green, if you want to make the meta chain green, you need to repeat/repair the step failed in first run.

Regards

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Hari,

Did it work?

If yes, please mark this discussion as answered.

Regards,

Ashvin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u wana do complete process chain green go to se47 FM and give it to rspc_process_finish..

Excute it. give the type & variant excute it...

Process chain goes green.....

Regards,

Abdul Rawoof Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have not done anything . Today morning Sub process chains kicked off , all sub chains are green , and meta chain green aswell.

I hope " because ZCCC sub pc was red when it is triggered first and second time triggered went to green, " that is the reason Meta chain is in red .

Anyway Thanks all.

Assigning Points as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

No worry, below is correct.

I hope " because ZCCC sub pc was red when it is triggered first and second time triggered went to green, " that is the reason Meta chain is in red .

Normally, your case will be fine as ZCCC run all green in the next run, but please notes that some chian may contain step which must run on a sepcific day of week/month etc...

In that case you must manually handle these steps.

Regards

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Bill as I said , ZCC sub pc triggers couple of times in  a day , I can say every 2 hours in a day.

ZCC sub pc when trigged first time(6.00am)  it when on red , so I have fixed it and repaired , now ZCC pc before it is finished completely, second times(9.00am) kick off  automatically went all the way green.

, first time(6.00)  trigger  was in yellow in the middle. I hope because of sub pc is red at first time , that is the reason Meta chain is red .

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You are correct with that.

As long as you don't repair frst run of sub-chain all the way green to the end, the first run meta chain log will remind red.

As first run of ZCCC is still yellow, so it is normal that first run of meta chain is red, as long as the second run cover all stuff missing in fist run you will be fine.

Regards

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

I am closing this thread now.

Regards

Hari

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

As per you further instances are green so no need to worry. Because data has been reached to target.

In case if you want to make force fully green then you can repeat failed variant it will just run and status will update to green.

Thanks,

KDJ