Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR to check for P0209

Brandyn_Richmon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Y'all,

I'm looking for a way to check if IT0209 exists in Master Data. I was thinking of a PCR in the payroll schema.

Has anyone created anything like this?

Any help is appreciated.

Brandyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi brandyn,

You probably need to look if /610 for tax level B gets generated for your employee or not.

To do this first need to check tax level B using operation UWTIFL for wage type /610 as shown below.

/610

UWTIFL

B

AMT?0

>

ERROR

This rule would error out if it does not find /610 for tax level B i.e. if state does not exist in IT0209 to not output /610 for state.

You can alternatively use SCOND=F IF under condition * and SCOND=T IF under condition > if there is specific functionality to be processed if IT0209 exists.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Kenneth, you could ask your ABAP programmer to create a Custom Payroll Function through pe04.  Look at functions P0002, P0015 or P0057 for examples.

You could also get a Custom Payroll Operation created (also through pe04), and that Operation could then be used in a Custom PCR.  Look at operations TABLE or VAKEY for examples.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could develop a custom payroll function for this.  Transaction PE04.  Then add to your payroll schema.  Within the payroll function, it's just basic ABAP programming.