cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW on HANA refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

we are trying to do a refresh on our Production BW 7.40 system on HANA rev 74 on to regression, would anyone please advice on any guide , references, lessons learned .

Thank you

Jonu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I faced this an issue with our BW 74 refresh on Quality, and this is regarding the merge on Quality Hana DB, hit me up if anyone interested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikant

if you could let us know the guide you have followed and also would be interested on the issue you have faced and resolution.

Thank you

Jonu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonu,

I just followed the BW system copy scenarios - SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse - SCN Wiki

and the issue I faced was when performing BDLS for ECC in BW, it was taking hours and I have checked the dso tables and come to know that auto merge was disabled so I have applied this note in BW 2028520, restarted BDLS it finished in 1 hour for ECC and 30 minutes for HCM.

Thanks

Srikanth M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srikanth, did you use the SWPM to get the SAP reinstalled on the target or just took and backup and restored it through studio .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , we got the refresh completed from PRD to regression, but the schema names, and the usernames are still that of PRD, how can we get those converted to match regression as well.

Thank you

Jonu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

Any solution to change the schema names after refresh.

Regards,

Pavan Gunda

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

do a little search in SCN you will find ample of posts on same .