cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota is not deducting as per related vacation/ leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have quota which is deducting as per the realated leave type for the employees who have been hired

before 2013/1/24 but there after quota is not getting reduced as per the entered vacation.

Please suggest the points that I need to check in the configuration.

Your urgent help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Kumar

+91-9911596677

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Couple of things that you need to check here.

1. Check table V_554S_O for screen number mapped as 2001 for PSG & Absence type.

2. Check table V_554S_Q for counting rule and Quota Deduction checkbox checked for PSG & Absence type.

3. Check table T556C for Deduction rule section at bottom, if Absence quotas “Within entitlement” has a value for ESG, PSG & Counting rule from step 2.

4. Check table V_556R_B for Absence quota types section maintained and Deduction priority section maintained correctly for ESG, PSG and deduction rule obtained from step 3.

5. Check table V_T559D for “Deduction from” set as start of validity interval and “Deduction to” set as end of validity interval  for respective absence quota type, ESG & PSG.

Make sure not to forget to see if absence type being input is allowed for respective quota deduction.

You can find link between what absence type is being linked what absence quota from table V_554S_Q which defines counting rule and you can verify this counting
rule in table T556 which give absence quota with entitlement deduction rule.

This deduction rule needs to checked under table V_556R_B to get list of absence quotas applicable for respective absence type.

I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameet for your organized related points to be checked.

I will do this and analyse it further.

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

With all your related check points finally I am able to get the root cause and my issue got resolved. Thanks for all your valuable time and input to help me resolving the issue.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Quota is not deduction after 2013/1/24 for this may be the issue with validity period you check the validity period of all tables related to vacation quota that is quota type, base entitlement, validity deduction period,selection rule,absence type,counting rule.

and one more clarification required is not deducting for one employee or personal subarea.

Regards

kishore