cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Inventory Manager 4.0 DTWarehouseConfirmIndicator failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the Inventory Manager 4.0 application into an SMP 3.0 SP03 PL02 environment.  The Add-On has been installed into SAP and both the SAP_INVENTORY_MANAGER_40 and SAP_WAREHOUSE_MANAGER_10 BC sets have been activated.  I am trying to use the Warehouse Management application.

The SMP Service starts up fine and the the "SAPIM" application is loaded.  The JavaBE is correctly pointing to the SAP_WAREHOUSE_MANAGER_10 application.

The problem is when I connect with the Agentry client, it logs in, does a few initial items, then begins the Data Table Check.  It immediately errors out with the following error:

I imported the application into the editor and looked at the DTWarehouseConfirmIndicator table definition.  There is a comment in the Description of "DTWarehouseConfirmIndicator is populated va the MDO SWHM10_CONFIRMATION_INDICATOR".  So I went into the Config Panel to look for that MDO, but it does not exist.  So I looked into the DT_MDOID section of the Parameters and there is no configuration for the DTWarehouseConfirmIndicator even defined.

Is this a configuration that is missing in the Add-On?  If so, can a fix be provided quickly?

Or, is this particular data table even used in the application, to where it is defined, but should have been removed?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-- Ed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ed,

I recall seeing a similar post that mentioned applying a Note to fix I believe what is this same issue.  Unfortunately I am not finding my reference to it.  I'll keep looking but suspect it may be easily resolved by applying that note.

--Bill

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

Any luck finding the note? We're facing the same issue and implemented several notes but none addressed this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to find the following note (2016237) which contains a zip file that contains a BC set (I imported it as a Local one) then activated the BC set per the note's instructions, and then the missing configurations were in my Agentry application.

I found another note (I've since lost the number, but can try to find it again if you need me to) which described how to manually go into the Config Panel and manually create the missing components.  That's when I ran across the note listed above and (for me) solved my issues.

Ed

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

I did put in 2016237 and then 2016236 - Mobile configuration panel changes for SAP Inventory Manager 4.0

I had to reinstall the app client then for the changes to take effect.

Answers (0)