cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily rate entry in IT0008 for weekly payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have Weekly/Bi-weekly payroll in place for casual workers and they have daily wages slab. I have done the all required set-up of weekly/bi-weekly payroll like payroll area, period generation also assigned ESG grouping for PCR as 8 for daily wagetypes. Also did the customization in rules like X010, X013, X015, XVAL, XCMO etc.

Now payroll is running fine if i maintain the weekly rate in IT0008, but our requirement is to enter daily rate which should be multiplied into 7 in payroll. How to do the same customization. Can anyone please guide me ASAP.

Please help

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Could you check your customization for Pay Scale Conversion for Basic Pay (under PA), secondly it is worth checking constant KDIVP, and Lastly check the processing classes 10 any reductions  from the basic pay wage types( ref: to what Mohan has said -- 4.5 days do not make any sense-- so check if nothing is getting deducted unnecessarily). The processing class may hold the key(if your config is and PCR's are correct).

Hope this Helps.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Finally it got resolved by customizing XPPF as per my requirement for partial periodic factor /802.

Thanks any way.

Regards

Tandrima

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tadrima,

Can you share the RT table output deatils.

I think you are using defferent wage type daily category employees.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan/Naresh

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Yes i am using different wagetypes for daily wage and please find the relevant screen-shots. Please help.

Please find below the IT0008 configuration and RT table for the employee. No sure from where it is calculating this 133.35 amount

Regards

Tandrima

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

System is considering 4.5 day's

1. Once again can you cross check have you maintained any absence type's in info type 2001..?

2. You have maintained info type 0008 amount is it daily wage or ...?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs Mohon. No there is no leave entered in IT2001.

IT0008 amount is daily one, which should be multiplied with weekly working hrs i.e. exactly 52 hrs/week for casual workers. Same is reflecting in IT0007, but calculation is not happening correctly through IT8 in payroll. Can you give me some guidance, how to achieve it. Do it need to modify factoring rule XPPF.

Please help

Regards

Tandrima

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly can you give screen shot of INP1 PCR..?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Factoring will not help here, you have to check the payroll configurations once again. for sure it is a problem in configurations.

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am into international payroll Mohan, so please find below the screen shot of XPPF for period factor 1 along with WPBP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh, please be more specific like which part of payroll config. i need to recheck. Please note monthly payroll is working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Is the daily wage of casual labors is same or any change in daily wage? and please let me know you are using time recording process for casual labors (Time and payroll integration).

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh, thanks for the reply.

No they have different wages as per the grade and time/payroll integration will come gradually. Currently we are focusing mainly on payroll.

Please help.

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

OK as per my understanding one casual labor can get 100/- one day based on the work he does and another day he can get 500/- based on the work, am I right ? let me know if am wrong.

based on that we can plan the payroll process

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh, its not exactly depended on the amount of work, there is a slab functioning here depending on shifts & grades.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is the condition how you capture the CL (Casual labor attendance) are you doing it manually ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently attendance is not yet integrated with payroll, we are going to maintain overtime or loss of pay through IT2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

In this case you have to use daily work schedule, but according to you the slabs are different according to shifts, can you please be clear what is your Idea without running time management (Time and payroll integration) how you did customization in rules like X010, X013, X015, XVAL, XCMO etc, please share your Idea then you will get help 

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh, what i did in those rules is,  just i copied them to a custom Z rule and then made a node ESG for PCR grouping 8 same like the grouping 3, so that payroll can be executed, otherwise it was throwing error.

Now regarding the use of maintaining daily work schedule, do you mean to say in stead of work schedule rule i have to use daily work schedule but what will be the PWS for the same.

Kindly guide me with detailed inputs

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per daily work schedule you have to change the periodic work schedule using 2003 infotype you can achieve by changing the shift according to employee working times and the 0008 infotype wage types you can not change regularly, because it will check for Retro Account and will bring as arrears.

the difference between shift to shift can be calculated through periodic work schedule and be paid through infotype 2010 or 0015.

Let me know for any doubts

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh, this part i understood, Thanks anyway.

But  main issue is not exactly the daily rate entry, It is how to calculate that daily rate X 7days (week) in weekly payroll. I mean our requirement is to calculate the weekly payment amount through daily rate entry in IT0008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK you generate "Weekly" payroll area, Payroll Periods for weekly, Generate Calendar for Cumulations for weekly and  set ur pay roll area  T549A, check with ur Period Modifier and Date Modifier T549L  T549R, later Generate ur Pay Periods thru RPUCTP00 SE38 and set ur Control Record PA03 tcode,

what ever the extra slab amount that employee gets it will be paid through 2010 or 15 infotype in the same week

Get back to me for any doubt

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

that configuration part is done already Naresh. Weekly payroll is running fine, if the total amount is entered for the week.

But if daily rate is entered, say 100 as daily pay, payment should be ideally for 100x7=700 for that particular week, but its coming as 100 only in weekly payroll.

Hope i am clear with the issue. Kindly help further

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, you mean system is calculating salary of only one day? no in weekly basis. If this is the issue you may need to check the configurations once again Tandrima. share me RT table of any employee we can analyse the error. and share me his 0008 details

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, i think issue is still not understood. its calculating the amount on weekly basis.

Like if we run monthly payroll, basic pay amt is considered for the whole month, similarly for weekly payroll basic pay amount is considered for whole week, it does not calculate daily rate X 7 basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any update please, its urgent issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tandrima,

Share the screenshots of payslip and RT table, and where you think the calculation is wrong please share those screens also for better understanding of the issue. 

Regards,

Naresh.KM