cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Guidance for CRM

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having around 3 year experience in SAP CRM,Which includes WebUI technical,CRM ABAP and Base customization.

I am planing to take some Associate level certification on CRM, little confused whether this will help for my carrer or not.

So iam posting here to get some experts guidance on this to take up certification how this will enhnce my skills.

Could any one guide me on this?

I have gone through training.sap.com and found below certifictaion details

C_TCRM20_71 – SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 Certification

C_TCRM20_72 – SAP Certified Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP2 Certification

Is this certication relevant to my experience?

Expecting your suggestions!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Anil

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - added CRM to title and moving from Careers space to Certification

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm going say that certification is not going to help your career for CRM, especially if you go the technical functional route.  You can't get certified in SAP Web Client Development(that's because the head of certification for SAP Education refuses to listen), so honestly it's not worth your money because most project work requires WebClient devskills unless you are going into BA role, requires that role.  You would be better off getting certified in ABAP or HANA than SAP CRM.

I personally offer an that is free to take, however some of the work required to achieve the certification may require some time and money, but it's generally free.

That being said I have worked on the solution since 2001, without any formal certification and even wrote a book on SAP CRM, and I'm doing fine .

Take care,

Stephen

0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

I am a SAP CRM consultant for more then 10 years in Germany and I only have one certifcate as Application Consultant Analytical CRM from 2001. I have absolutely no problems with this fact and no customer or employer asked me about certificates. They asked my about skills and experience and it seems you have them. Of course it doesn't hurt to get one if your employer or someone else pays for it (and in that case I would take the newer one, EHP2). I would not go for this certificate if I would have to pay for it myself and already have the knowledge from somewhere else like training on the job.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C_TCRM20_71 pass percentage is 60%

C_TCRM20_72 pass percentage is 63%

now it is upto you to decide. Personally, I would go with less pass percentage, unless there is vast difference between both versions.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

As of now, most of the implementation go on Ehp1, however it is much recommended to go with EhP2 version of certification.

However you can practice and perform mock certification test on given URL, If you score 100 on sapexam.com, you can surely score more than 80 in your actual exam.

SAP CRM Certification Questions and Online Practice Exam

Sonali

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If you go through course contents on the training.sap.com, it would suggest you whether it relates to your experience or not.

Honestly, there would not be much different between these two certification.

Personally, I would go for the certification with the lower pass percentage.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi