cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue with SSO communication after Upgrade to SAP EP7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is happening post upgrade of system from 7.0 to 7.31. We are using SSO to connect ECC(back-end system) in two ways, logon Ticket and User-Mapping

Issue:

When we click on a tab, lets say "A tab/ User Administration Tab"  which uses User-Mapping to communicate with back-end system and clicking on another tab say, "B tab / Content Administration Tab" in portal which uses Logon Ticket to communicate with back-end system.

When both the tabs are clicked one after the other the SSO communication should be different, but in our case it uses the same SSO communication for all the back-end communication, which does not delete the cookies / uses the different SSO mode of communication when clicked on the other tabs.

Kindly help to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Preetha Balan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Preetha,

My recommendation to you would be to create a CSS on this problem.

Also this community is for discussions regarding SAP Single Sign-On product features, questions about implementation options, problems, etc.

Best Regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donka,

Thanks for the response!!

Can you please tell me how to create CSS for this?

Best Regards,

Preetha Balan

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Preetha,

Go to SAP Service Marketplace - Home -> Services and Support (from the menu) -> Report a product error (on the right side under "Need technical assistance?")

In the meanwhile you can also search for a solution in the SAP notes in the same place but go to the link above "Search for SAP Notes and SAP Knowledge Base Articles.

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donka,

I have already raised an OSS message for this issue!! I have posted this to get any suggestions from others.

Regards,

Preetha Balan