Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 7.5 VB LogOn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know how to logon to BPC with a macro? I am current using:

AddIns(Ev4Excel").Installed = true

'this will install the add in, and prompt the BPC message box to display

'however, when i use Application.SendKeys("~"), it will not select the "OK" msg box button

'i have tried other methods to get this to select as well and all have failed

'it seems i am on the right, track, as the first line of codes does what i want, if i could only somehow select ok on the bpc message box. any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to open excel with bpc login, just use on ThisWorbook

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Workbooks.Open ("C:\Programs(x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\PC_MS\Ev4Excel.xla")

End Sub

If you want to hide this instruction add

ThisWorkbook.Close (No)

before End Sub

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto, thanks for the tip! However, trying this way gets me to the same road block as before, where the SAP Message Box pops up. Basically, i want to be able to fully log on with the macro, not just get to the spot that prompts me to select the application set and click ok. I want to just be able to hit ok and have the add in fully loaded. Do you know of way to get around the message prompt?

Thanks!

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry but this is the maximum you could obtain, the user have to understand that they have to click the "ok" button. Not always their desires are achievable with acceptable effort.

What you ask is difficult to obtain and you have to use severaql API to know the windows handle of the ok button and to send to his windows procedure the click message.

Regards

Roberto