cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM Services SAP.com DC´s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, i´m working in a PO system the thing is that the basis team upgrade to a new SP, but we are having problems with the development configuration, we created it using CM Services at first place and now, after the upgrade the buildspace in CBS only contain the custom DC´s, all the sap.com DC´s are gone.

In the development configuration management inside CM Services via devinf we can see that the software component definition have the related SC´s but when we syncronize the all thing in the CBS we only have the custom DC´s and we can´t build the all thing anymore.

The Basis team told me that they don´t see some components in the comparison between de runtime and build and is the respective configuration that have problems to import the sap dc´s.

The difference between a configuration that imports the sap dc´s correctly and the above scenario are that we can see each component in the column imported in NWDI buildspace/workspace, I´m not sure if this could be the problem.

What do I need to check in order to get the SAP DC´s imported to CBS ? or

thanks any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

Did you check if all the required SCAs are located in the Inbox Path before you do the synchronize service? I once had the problem that some of those SCA files were broken.

Also: Did you add all the required BPM SCs to the development configuration (either directly or as part of a custom SWCV in SLD)?

Check also my blog:http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47484

Best Regards

Harald