cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice cancellation not automatically happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We recently upgraded from GTS 7.x to 10.1.  With this upgrade, it seems that when we cancel an invoice in ERP, it's not automatically cancelling the customs declaration in GTS.

When I look in ERP in IMG->Sales and Distribution->Foreign Trade/Customs->Global Trade Services->Control Data for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services->Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer  - I look at App. Level SD0C/Document Types and see our Invoice Cancellation doc. type configured and set to call up SAP Customs Management Services.

In GTS, when I navigate to IMG->Global Trade Services->General Settings->Document Structure->Assign Document Type at Feeder System Group Level - I see my ERP doc type mapped to CULOEX for Application Level SD0C.

When I look into SM58 in ERP, nothing shows.  In GTS area menu ->System Monitoring-> Transfer Log for export, nothing will show for the cancellation.  Is anyone aware of what we may be missing here?

Unfortunately, we are able to review the release notes for GTS 10 and 10.1, but being that we skipped a couple of release and haven't found release notes for those releases in between, we're at a bit of a loss regarding what may have changed here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Dennis,

Your invoice type eg F9 must have SD document category 'U'

Also do you have any code active in the BADI which could bre preventing the transfer. eg check Function module EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_001

Kind regards

Ann Marie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Just looking at the program code in the GTS "Plug-In"; the Cancellation Document Type must contain the letters 'N' or 'S' - so the standard 'S1' will work ok, but 'Z53' wouldn't.  I wonder if that helps?

I don't think anything much has changed in that area of code between GTS 7.1 and 10.1.  I'm fairly sure you don't need any particular configuration settings in GTS.  The code there picks up the fact that you're trying to cancel a particular Export Declaration, and takes care of it, so there's no need or point in mapping the Cancellation type to a GTS Document Type.

Bear in mind that it's not possible to cancel an Export Declaration which makes inventory postings - for example, from CWH, IPR or OPR stock, so only those from Free-Circulation can be cancelled.

Regards,

Dave