cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use the field ANLA-EHWRT in Asset Master Data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to use the field ANLA-EHWRT in Asset Master Data, but I don't know his functional use, please, can you help me with these questions?

1. What is the original use for the field ANLA-EHWRT?
  2. How you can active the field ANLA-EHWRT in Screen Layout at Asset Master Data?

Thanks for your help!

See you...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Checking ANLA-EHWRT in SE11, it is for the "Assessed Value" which is also called manual net worth value in table ANLA, wherein it is stated to be used if you want to indicate a manual property value in the asset master record. If you do not enter a manual property value, the system will then provide a value of zero.

Manual property value is used if the property value of an asset is not to be depreciated, but first you will have to set manual property value indicator. The net worth tax reports in the system will then use this values, even if you do not manage a depreciation area for net worth tax.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin, thank you for your reply, but I think you confuse the field "ANLA-WRTMA - Manual net worth tax value" with the field "ANLA-EHWRT - Assessed value", and it are not the same field, in fact when I fill ANLA-WRTMA and look in the table, the field ANLA-EHWRT is empty.

How do you fill ANLA-EHWRT?

Thank you!

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ANLA-EHWRT comes from the component real estate and is used mainly in Germany.

It is filled for example with real estate transactions.

(You are right, it has nothing to do with ERWERT).

best regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard, that's is the correct answer!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction OAYI you can insert a memo value.

F1 Help:

"...

This value is not depreciated, so that a memo value line item exists for
assets, for which the planned expected useful life has already been
exceeded.

..."

Best regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bernhard, thank you for your reply, but it isn't the same field, that is ERWERT and I try to use EHWRT.